- ____ _ _
- / __ \ | | (_)
- | | | |_ __ ___ _ __ __ _| |_ _ ___ _ __
- | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '__/ _` | __| |/ _ \| '_ \
- | |__| | |_) | __/ | | (_| | |_| | (_) | | | |
- \____/| .__/ \___|_| \__,_|\__|_|\___/|_| |_|
- / ____| | | |
- | | __|_|_ _| |__ ___ _ __
- | | |_ |/ _` | '_ \ / _ \| '_ \
- | |__| | (_| | |_) | (_) | | | |
- \_____|\__,_|_.__/ \___/|_| |_|
- Greetings citizens of the world. This is Anonymous. #OpGabon would like to remind all that our fight against ritual killings and corruption in Gabon is not over yet. Please support and join this fight for humanity!
- On April 13, 2013, Anonymous launched OpGabon with a press release, with a video and a tweetstorm in order to raise awareness about a new and terrible thing happening in Gabon, increasing every year to the silence of the world's politicians and media.The most gruesome murders are happening to children, men and women, with total impunity, in a country where Ali Bongo puts the army on every street corner every night. These murders are called 'ritual killings' and they are performed in a horrible manner in order to harvest 'spare parts', the sex, ears, tongue, eyes, heart, kidneys, blood, flesh and skin when the victim is still alive. These body parts are then sold to powerful people who are promised youth, health, wealth, promotion, success and especially honor and power, in exchange for the organs of a child, an albino, a young priest, a young woman, etc.
- Link for the Press release
- Link for the Tweetstorm
- Link for the Video
- After OpGabon was first engaged on April 13, the people of Gabon were boosted by Anonymous family support. They decided to have another march on May 11. But President Ali Bongo has changed his message and he started recognizing the existence of ritual killings that he was still denying just a month before. His wife, Sylvia Bongo has all of a sudden became an «activist» against ritual killings, profiting from the momentum created by Anonymous awareness to try to rebuild the tarnished image of the Bongo regime. Ali Bongo and his wife managed to co-opt the march for their own propaganda. Another march organized the same day by civil society members against the involvement of those alleged sponsors of ritual killings was brutally cut short by police and army forces sent by Ali Bongo. Members of civil society were arrested and released late that night. Obviously, the Bongo regime did not want to see real people telling the truth to the world. The Ali Bongo propaganda agenda should not have been disturbed apparently.
- Anonymous did not rest and launched another tweetstorm [http://pastebin.com/1WxjvH8A] on the 11th of last May, to protest on behalf of the people of Gabon. We want legal actions taken against ritual killings of children in Gabon. We demand that criminals and their sponsors be prosecuted, including powerful blood suckers and heart eaters who are also politicians.OpGabon has concentrated on ritual killings but that does not mean Anonymous is unaware of the corruption and profligacy of the Bongo regime. We are willing to expand our interest in the Bongo regime to include financial transparency if we feel it becomes necessary. Which it is. As the Ali Bongo regime failed to take concrete actions against ritual killings, especially against (politicians) sponsors who are at the centre of the network of killings for organs.
- On June 15, 2013, OpGabon was re-engaged [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rduVIW_pGY] to raise awareness on corruption and embezzlement by the Ali Bongo regime and the entire Bongo. In fact, one family, the Bongo, has been ruling Gabon, with an iron fist, for more than 46 years. After a contested fraudulent election, Ali Bongo Ondimba succeeded his father Omar Bongo, who died in 2009, after being in power for 42 years. Ali Bongo came into power with blood on his hands after people were killed for protesting against his electoral coup.
- The Bongo family for decades has been taking bribes, stealing hundreds of millions of dollars, and presiding over a system rife with corruption, embezzlements and ritual killings. According to Yahoo Finance, Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba, along with his associates, pocketed 25% of Gabon's GDP in last 3 years. He is said to be worth over $US 1 billion (very conservative amount).
- Our action has granted a Gabon human rights activist an interview with RT.com [http://youtu.be/gvFQZyHQXk4] on Breaking The Set, to discuss the ritual killings and corruption in Gabon.
- But time now has come to hit harder on the Bongo regime. The fact of the matter is, this regime finds its strength in money stolen from Oil and other resources that Gabon exports like timber and manganese. For this regime to feel pressured to do something, the corrupt president and his collaborators have to know that their financial networks are disturbed. Money is everything for this regime and its a highly important to disrupt the financial (corrupt) system in Gabon, that is, banks (all in control of the regime directly or indirectly), oil and mine companies and government financial establishments (treasury, budget and finance; to name a few).
- Anonymous revealed to the world the atrocities of ritual crimes committed by cannibals and corrupt politicians sponsors. We know it is a daunting task, but since April 13, 2013, we are moving forward. The work is not finished. We need the involvement of the more Anonymous we can have to bend the dictatorial regime of Bongo in Gabon.
- As municipal elections are coming in December 2013 in Gabon, ritual killings have been on the rise, again. We were informed about the killing and mutilation of 4 years old girl, Catherine, in early November 2013 [pic.twitter.com/Gj1OzysOjV]. Followed by the murders of a young man, 22 and another man in his 40's with their blood sucked out (those are the cases we hear of, for others, we won't). No one has been arrested. Even when some are arrested, there are no sentence or conviction and so, no justice is served for the victims and their families. It is important to note that victims of ritual crimes in Gabon are poor people because they have no voice.
- Gabon politicians need to stop killing (or having killed) children and eating their organs for luck, youth, power and money! This is total nonsense and crimes against humanity! [pic.twitter.com/Lw2w1f415E]
- OpGabon would like to thank all the Anon family for all the dedication to our cause for a Gabon free of scabrous rituals crimes against children and others. The people of Gabon recognizes the work of Anonnymous and congratulated them for its operations. Those who can not thank you openly do not do so for fear of reprisals from secret service of
- the dictatorship of Bongo.
- Thank your all for your support! -OpGabon
- Fellow Anons of the world, let us come together and fight for humanity in these corrupt hours of Gabon. Let us shine light upon this dark regime with our torches. Let us revive the miserable situation that Ali Bongo has placed upon the wonderful people of Gabon. No more, will the sound of 'change' only be heard within Ali Bongos pockets. Let us 'break change'. Let that sound of clashing be the metronome of a Rhythmic Revolution Uproar for the People of Gabon.
- Within these last couple of months during recon, we have noticed a tremendous amount of regime owned websites reconstruct their infrastructur to better suit their security needs, and hand full of sites outsourced ITs from France. Many sites were taken down by the regime to avoid exploitation. Yet others upgraded their servers, some started to implement WAF, and some decided to get total make overs but overlooked their vulns. Through the course of it all we have had spectacular ddos's and a variety of leaks against regime sites. In actuality, the interwebs in Gabon are in very young, and there are plenty places to play.
- On behalf of the victims of barbaric politicians using human organs that they eat for power, money, luck or success, we WILL continue to seek vengeance upon the regime in any possible form within the anon arsenal.
- [ we are anonymous || we are legion || we do not forgive nor foget || expect us ]
OpGabon Update November 2013
a guest Nov 20th, 2013 1,682 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 60% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!