a guest Aug 13th, 2017 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
- # for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
- # devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- proc /proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=2ca2d7fd-735d-4d10-981a-ba3ac773481b / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /media/localhd was on /dev/sda7 during installation
- UUID=0771E00B7A8EC58B /home/granger/.wine ntfs defaults,umask=007,gid=46 0 0
- # /windows was on /dev/sda3 during installation
- UUID=44F4B7A7F4B7999E /windows ntfs defaults,umask=007,gid=46 0 0
- # swap was on /dev/sda2 during installation
- UUID=e107b481-57cd-4416-a0e1-87772a48cd2f none swap sw 0 0
RAW Paste Data