L'iPhone Xs et l'iPhone Xs Max
- L'iPhone Xs et l'iPhone Xs Max
- The iPhone xs and the iPhone xs Max are the two models of the 12th generation Smartphone of the Apple company. They were presented to the public on September 12, 2018, at a keynote in Cupertino.
- Their pre-order began on September 14, 2018 and their release in store takes place on September 21, 2018.
- The device is equipped with an eSIM in addition to the SIM card slot, except in China where it is replaced by a dual SIM. The other main novelty is the A12 Bionic chip (which also equips the iPhone XR) capable of making 50% calculations faster than the iPhone X's A11 Bionic chip. This allows it to make real-time calculations more advanced for augmented reality and machine learning. The camera of the iPhone XS now allows to manage the blur and depth of field during the take but also after. The internal storage capacity is extended up to 512 GB and it can now capture mobile data up to Gigabit. Finally, the battery is improved to last half an hour more than the iPhone X for the xs, and an hour and a half for the xs Max.
- In the United States, the iPhone XS is sold from 999 dollars, while the iPhone XS Max starts at 1 099 dollars.
- The box provided by Apple contains the iPhone XS, EarPods with lightning connector, a Lightningto USB cable, a 5 W USB power adapter. Unlike its predecessors since the iPhone 7, it no longer includes the lightning adapter to 3.5 mm mini-jack for use with conventional headphones or headphones.
- Want to win the new iPhone XS?
- Click here before the end of the offer