- └──╼ $sudo apt install sstp-client
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree... Done
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
- sstp-client : Depends: ppp (< 2.4.7-3~) but 2.4.9-1+1 is to be installed
- Recommends: network-manager-sstp but it is not going to be installed or
- network-manager-sstp-gnome but it is not going to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data Copied