- Rewards: The Fable Badge, 2000Y, and TWO of the following
- - Book: "How to Avoid Getting Spooked"
- - Book: "Changeling"
- - TM: Unearthly Visions
- - TM: Attract
- - Held Item: Deluxe Fable Badge
- Deluxe Fable Badge: Scene - When your Pokemon hits a foe with a Status-Class Move, you may choose to Bind the foe and choose one of the following: Status-Class Moves, Combat Maneuvers, Damaging Attacks with an unmodified Damage Base 10 or higher, or an Moves of a specific Elemental Type. The Bound foe suffers a -2 penalty to all Attack Rolls made to use attacks with the chosen Trait for the rest of the Scene. Switching does not end this effect.
- Rank 1 - Novice Occult Education: You gain +2 Evasion against Moves with the Social Keyword, and +1 to Save Checks against Rage and Infatuation. Does not stack with the Smooth Edge.
- Rank 2 - Expert Occult Education: When you go to sleep for the night, you may Drain 1 AP from the next day. If you do, you have a dream that gives you insight to a current dilemma or problem you're facing, but it may be muddled or unclear.
- Unearthly Visions
- Type: Fairy
- AC2 - Scene - Status
- Ranger: 6, 1 Target
- Effect: Roll 1d6 and apply the rolled effect and all effects of a lower value. If the attack roll was 16+, add a +1 to the 1d6 roll. If the attack roll was 20+, add +2.
- 1: The target is Slowed for 1 full round.
- 2: The target considers all Terrain to be Rough Terrain for 1 full round.
- 3: The target is Confused.
- 4: The target considers all foes to be Invisible for 1 full round.
- 5: The target is Vulnerable for 1 full round.
- 6+: The target immediately attacks the nearest Ally as an Interrupt with a Struggle Attack
IClimbClouds Oct 20th, 2015 (edited) 40 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data