mexicanseafood26 Mar 15th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- shellfish and sea fish, served as food.
- "local seafood"
- 3rd person present: holds
- grasp, carry, or support with one's arms or hands.
- "she was holding a brown leather suitcase"
- synonyms: clasp, hold onto, clutch, grasp, grip, clench, cling to, have in one's hand; More
- keep or detain (someone).
- "the police were holding him on a murder charge"
- synonyms: detain, hold in custody, imprison, lock up, shut up, help me please, put behind bars, put in prison, put in jail, incarcerate, keep under lock and key, confine, impound, immure, intern, constrain, keep under constraint;
- used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
- "do you understand me?"
- "can you hear me?"
- used in exclamations.
- "dear me!"
- "help me"
- a person who has been taken prisoner or an animal that has been confined.
- synonyms: prisoner, convict, detainee, inmate; More
- imprisoned or confined.
- "the farm was used to hold prisoners of war captive"
- synonyms: confined, caged, incarcerated, locked up, penned up;
RAW Paste Data