a guest Feb 28th, 2020 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi all,
- We would like to arrange a staff meeting to go over all cleaning/dog-handling procedures, and how to break up dog fights, as it is long overdue. Most of us are on the same page in terms of the procedures, but since we have some new rules and new people who joined the team, we'd like to do an official training night with everyone involved.
- I anticipate it will take about 1 hour, but be prepared to stay longer, as we do have a lot to go over.
- Please reply to this email and let us know which of the following nights would work best for you:
- Sunday, March 8 at 6PM
- Saturday, March 14, at 6PM
- Sunday, March 15, at 6PM
- If you can do either night, please include that in the email. We will choose the date that works best for the majority of us.
- Thank you!
RAW Paste Data