KamphonDerp Jun 4th, 2019 (edited) 268 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <align="center"><color=red><size=400%> Talloran's Allegory </size></color>
- <size=350%> Discord: <color=#00ffff><link="www.discord.gg/vcPgkdb"><size=275%><u>Link</u></size></link></color> Patreon: <color=#00ffff><link="https://www.patreon.com/PWBackup"><size=275%><u>Link</u></size></link></color></size></align>
- <size=285%><color=red><align="center">Server Rules:</align></color></size>
- 1. Team-Killing only under role-play circumstances
- 2. No Excess Mic-Spam
- 3. No Racial or Homophobic Slurs
- 4. No Harassment of a Specific User
- 5. Don't Delay Rounds
- 6. Don't Impersonate Staff
- 7. Don't Disrespect Staff
- 8. No Cheating Of Any Sorts
- 9. Exploits that allow you to get to certain points of the map where SCPs cannot reach you are Allowed, don't delay the round with this!
- 10. Don't Intentionally Crash The Server
- 11. No Ghosting
- 12. Do Not Be Toxic
- 13. No Cross-Teaming beyond these guidelines:
- - Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP)
- - <color=red>SCPs</color> may show 'mercy' to <color=yellow>Scientists</color> or <color=orange>D-Class</color> personnel.
- - <color=yellow>Scientists</color> and <color=orange>D-Class</color> may freely cross-team with each-other, but only against <color=red>SCPs</color>.
- - Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
- - <color=red>SCP</color> and <color=#016000>Chaos</color> cannot team even if they do win together.
- - Killing at the end of the round is allowed.</size></color>
RAW Paste Data