OfflineImap that works with dovecot and gmail
- accounts = gmail
- maxsyncaccounts = 3
- ui = basic
- [Account gmail]
- localrepository = gmailLocal
- remoterepository = gmailRemote
- autorefresh = 5
- maxage = 60
- # sync back this many days of messages, use when you're first setting up.
- # watch for whitespace at the end of each line!
- [Repository gmailLocal]
- type = Maildir
- localfolders = ~/.offlineimap
- sep = /
- # to change from default of .
- # this lets thunderbird use it as a nested folder
- [Repository gmailRemote]
- type = IMAP
- remotehost = imap.gmail.com
- ssl = yes
- remoteport = 993
- remoteuser = email@example.com
- remotepass = examplepassword
- realdelete = no
- #deleting removes all labels and moves to all mail
- subscribedonly = yes
- # I had no luck with nametrans and such - especially
- # one thing that took everything to lowercase - because
- # dovecot was looking for INBOX... and so couldn't see
- # inbox...
RAW Paste Data Copied