- From: Alex Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: 株式会社ケイブ <email@example.com>
- Dear CAVE Interactive,
- I'm sorry that you take offense to my web pages, but I don't believe that I
- have committed any copyright infringement. I have removed the screenshots as
- you have requested, but I feel like my patching programs have not broken any
- laws. If you may clarify what is infringing and in which way, I may remove the
- patching programs.
- Let me make it known though that I developed these patches because I hold CAVE
- in the highest regard and have a deep passion for the games that you have
- developed. I don't wish to cause any harm to CAVE, and I am sorry if you feel
- like it has.
- If you would like the original patches and patcher source code with assembly
- listings for the added/modified code, I will certainly send it along. If you
- would like to release the modified games, I would not even ask for any
- compensation. As I said, I do this for passion, nothing more.
- Alex Marshall
Cave C&D Response
a guest Jun 30th, 2012 161 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data