- Deeds bot :
- 1. Bot idles in chan. Upon receipt of command including pastebin link,
- 2. Bot separates all signed documents contained in pastebin into individual units. For each unit :
- 2.1. Bot extracts the signature keyid through a process homologuous to gpg -v -v
- 2.2. Bot makes a request to gribble via pm, of the format ;;gpg info --key <keyid>
- 2.3. If 2.2. results in a wot registered name, bot makes 2nd request to gribble via pm, of the format ;;gettrust assbot <wotname>
- 2.4. If 2.3. results in L1 or L2 trust > 0, bot includes the whole message (from begin headers to end headers inclusive) into a special, \n separated blob
- 3. Blob is hashed as a privkey for a Bitcoin address, obtaining that address.
- 4. A 0.0001 payment is made to that obtained address.
- 5. Once payment from 4 has received one confirmation, the bot uploads the blob on a website as a textfile, of the format blocknumber-bitcoinaddress.txt, where blocknumber = number of the block that included the tx and bitcoinaddress = the address that received the payment.
- 6. Bot announces the url of the textfile in channel.
- For convenience, the sequence 2-6 should run once each hour, having all material obtained in the respective hour managed together.
a guest Aug 29th, 2014 356 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data