- CRACK POTATOES!!! ***Warning, Highly Addictive***
- 2 (16oz) containers sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (3oz) bags real bacon bits (I use Real BACON!...!!)
- 2 packages Ranch Dip mix
- 1 large bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- Combine first 4 ingredients, mix in hash browns. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes.
- *I divided the potatoes into 3 small 7x7 disposable foil pans and froze them. I wrapped them with plastic wrap
- and then foil.
- By: High Protein Foods
a guest Jul 8th, 2013 44 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data