- 2nd of December, 2012
- I, Dethfly9, propose:
- That buildings of the Great City of Chiapas follow a specific code of construction:
- @1@1 Building Materials
- The exteriors of all buildings in Chiapas must be made of at least one of the following whitelisted
- Sandstone, or variations thereof
- Nether Brick, or variations thereof
- Spruce Planks, or variations thereof
- Stone Bricks, or variations thereof
- Glass or Glass Panes
- Acceptable decorative items on the exterior of a building or the adjacent non-buildable space are:
- Redstone Lamps
- Nether Fence
- Small Plants
- @1@2 Beautification
- A residential plot must not be ugly.
- @1@3 Plot boundaries
- "Diamond" plots:
- The residential structure must not exceed the predefined boundaries of the plot.
- The four triangular corners are for city beautification purposes.
- "Square" plots:
- The residential structure may occupy the entire plot.
- @1@4 Maximum Height of a Structure
- The topmost block of any Structure in Chiapas must not reach the height of the main pyramid,
Draft Proposal 1
a guest Dec 2nd, 2012 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data