- ROUTE 3
- - You note that Wrap does 3 damage, but what's often more important is how much it does when your defense has been lowered. Might be worth including that when you're at minus-1, it does 4 damage on the top half of DVs (8-15) and 5 on the bottom half.
- - The second Bug Catcher's Weedle does 1 damage (unless crit or 1/39 damage roll)
- MT. MOON
- - Strats C and E aren't worth it, in my opinion
- NUGGET BRIDGE
- - Vine Whip does up to 8 damage (15 with a crit), not 18. A 1/39 damage roll does 9.
- VERMILION CITY
- - If teaching Bubblebeam on the Cut menu, teach it before swapping Repel up
- ROUTE 9
- - Move Lv. 6 Dux to the bottom of the preferences list (if it's Lv. 7, it will learn a move and have to forget one for Fly)
- CYCLING ROAD
- - Because I messed up damage calculations over the summer, I'm changing PP Up strats to 0-11 DV ATK (previously 0-10).
- - Headbutt does UP to 17 damage (and only on bad Defense and at Lv. 39), and Confusion does UP to 60 on bad Special at Lv. 39
- BLACK BELT
- - X Acc + Drill on 0-11 ATK, X Special only on 12 ATK
- ROUTE 23
- - 4 Drills and 1 EQ should only be with 12+ ATK
- - EQ Jynx if ATK is 12+
- - Hydro Pump does 112-132 damage with 15 SPC and 129-153 with 0 SPC. Will fully update these calculations soon
Exarion Nov 13th, 2014 192 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data