Akihara Sekka no Shou 1-2N
Maxumym Feb 19th, 2019 130 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Akihara Sekka no Shou 1-2N
- Sek: Alrighty, I dug a whole lot today. All that's left is to go home and have some sleep.
- Sek: Though I guess I should check my notebook and review the situation before that. If I don't look at things objectively, I'm screwed.
- Sek: ...I'm Akihara Sekka. I live in an isolated house in Asahikawa, near the Kamuy Kotan.
- Sek: I went to a school in the city, but then, on the 30th of July in 2015 a disaster occured.
- Sek: Monstrosities started pouring from the sky and attacking people.
- Sek: At the time I was alone on a mountain, checking out some historical landmarks.
- *Kosinpu appears*
- Sek: Yep, and that's where I met you.
- Sek: The mountain kamuy that sided with the humans lent me their strength, and I obtained Hero powers.
- Sek: When I returned to the city, I fought according to the fairy's guidance, but a whole lot of people was already killed...
- Sek: So were my parents... And all communication with other cities cut out as well.
- Sek: I cried a whole lot, but the situation didn't really allow for much time to continue grieving.
- Sek: After all, the only Hero chosen was me. So I have to protect people to the extent of my abilities.
- Sek: ...Why was I ever made a Hero? Me, the kind of person who's digging a hole for herself to hide in right now.
- Sek: When people learned that the area around the Kamuy Kotan was safe, survivors from all around Hokkaido began gathering here.
- Sek: And as for the infrastructure, otherworldly powers, like you, are letting us at the very least survive...
- Sek: When you sum things up like this, it's so strange, like we all ended up in a world straight out of some fairy tale.
- Sek: We're still getting by somehow... But who knows how long we'll be able to continue living like this.
- Sek: And I guess that's why I'm digging a hole.
- [Asahikawa surroundings - residential area]
- Citizen D: This meeting has been going on for three hours... What should we do?
- Citizen G: Continue it. If we don't figure out a way to break out of this, everyone's going to die.
- Citizen E: Oikawa-san, could you refrain from making statements that could make people anxious?
- Sek: ...There's no point in continuing a meeting that won't lead anywhere. Though I understand that they need to talk to calm down somehow.
- Sek: Still, all they ever talk about is self-protection. And I'm doing that all by lonesome already.
- Sek: Stuff like patrolling at night. My hearing's gotten better since I became a Hero, after all.
- Sek: If I stand outside a house where the higher-ups are talking and strain my ears, I can listen in on the conversations inside.
- Citizen D: I believe the only choice we have is boarding a large ship and heading towards the mainland. With the Hero as our escort.
- Sek: This person's trying to get me in as his daughter-in-law so he can use my powers.
- Citizen E: Foolishness. The only reason we can survive is the kamuy's divine protection. We should remain here, with the Hero protecting everyone...
- Sek: This person is trying to find out just what the Hero power is, steal it and give it to his own daughter.
- Citizen G: Isn't there any way we could bolster the kamuy's powers?
- Citizen G: If the kamuy need offerings, we'll give them whenever they want them. We'll offer sacrifices.
- Sek: And this person... Oikawa-san has the most authority, but his mind and the look in his eyes have gotten really dangerous.
- Citizen G: Becoming a sacrifice is a much more efficient death than simply dying. We should try that sometime.
- Sek: His radical behaviour keeps throwing everyone into disarray. The others might have ulterior motives, but they're at least pretending to cooperate.
- Sek: It's so cold...
RAW Paste Data