a guest Mar 23rd, 2019 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Debugging `bblfshd` on macOS
- Where the example says
- docker exec -it bblfshd bblfshctl driver list
- you will need to specify the address explicitly:
- docker exec -it srcd-cli-bblfshd bblfshctl driver list --ctl-network=tcp --ctl-address=localhost:9433
- The default uses a Unix socket that isn't bound. Note also that I am using the "production" container `srcd-cli-bblfshd` instead of the example, since this is what people are going to be trying to debug from.
RAW Paste Data