- henrik@Caligula:~$ sudo dpkg -i openttd-1.2.3-linux-debian-lenny-i386.deb
- dpkg: considering removing openttd-data in favour of openttd ...
- dpkg: no, cannot proceed with removal of openttd-data (--auto-deconfigure will help):
- openttd depends on openttd-data (= 1.0.4-6)
- openttd-data is to be removed.
- dpkg: regarding openttd-1.2.3-linux-debian-lenny-i386.deb containing openttd:
- openttd conflicts with openttd-data
- openttd-data (version 1.0.4-6) is present and installed.
- dpkg: error processing openttd-1.2.3-linux-debian-lenny-i386.deb (--install):
- conflicting packages - not installing openttd
- Errors were encountered while processing:
a guest Jan 31st, 2013 29 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data