Nameless - Chapter 4 - Friend
- “It'll be alright, Scootaloo. Mummy's here...”
- Rarity checked on Sweetie Belle for a few more seconds before looking around the room at the mess.
- “Oh, I'm ever so sorry dear. I think Sweetie Belle may have just gone through her first magic spurt. It's probably safest if you and Scootaloo went home, we wouldn't want her to get hurt. She's lucky as it is.”
- “I think you're right. Let's go home, Scoots. We can come back another day for you to play with your new friend again.”
- Cheerilee waved goodbye to Rarity as you left the boutique. You really liked spending time with Sweetie Belle, it was nice to have someone- or, some-pony more like you to play with. The word that your surrogate mother had said before still lingered in your mind. You had heard the word said a hundred times over before but never really understood what it meant until now...
RAW Paste Data