TKS-127 Magical Probability Computer
by tchnmncr @ eldri.tech
Five variables can be changed to values between 0.0 and 1.0 by turning five knobs. Gnosis, Link, Subliminalization, and Belief are multiplied together to compute the Magic value which is displayed in the left panel meter, and which is applied to the Natural Probability value to compute the Magical Probability value displayed by the panel meter on the right. A toggle switch determines whether the Magic value applies toward amplifying probability ("Spell"), or attenuating it ("Antispell").
Parts used in this project include:
- Arduino Nano
- Radio Shack 7×5×3 project enclosure (catalog #2701807)
- analog panel meter — 0 to 5 VDC (SparkFun #TOL-10285)
- rotary potentiometer — 10k ohm, linear (SparkFun #COM-09939)
- black knobs with aluminium inlays (vendor unknown)
- mini toggle switch (vendor unknown)
The panel art was laser-printed on sticker paper then covered in Scotch self-sealing laminating film.
I will share the source code (Arduino) in the near future, and add a link to it here.