- First, you're going to have to make sure you downloaded the CMT scripts release AND the player bonus test scripts, both of which you can pick up from the posts http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=47823&start=811 and http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=47823&start=898. If you edited them and didn't make backups, re-download them as it'll just confuse both of us. You should also have installed the Core and Bonus release tags into your tags folder.
- I'll be calling the scripts release folder the SRF and the bonus scripts release folder BSRF, for simplicity. Whenever the name of your map needs to be somewhere, I'll show it by typing MAPNAME.
- Note that when using MAPNAME for this, it has to be less than 12 characters or script names become too long for Halo to process. It doesn't matter too much; if your MAPNAME is too long, just shorten it for this. It won't matter, as your actual map name and .scenario name can stay the same, this is just required for the folder names and find-replace we'll be doing.
- Also, you should be using OS_Sapien and OS_Tool for your map to get this to work. If you don't, the map will not compile correctly.
- You're also going to want to make sure that you have https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.4.3/python-3.4.3.msi installed. And Notepad++ too, although you said you had that already.
- Finally, download https://mega.co.nz/#!BI9EESSL!UD5K0ORQ-69Chb_7SDOgL4vQo1yFp4p-ujgWz1UFI4Q. It's a template I made to save you work, commenting out stuff. It pretty much is a combination of the 'test' and 'test_pb' scripts, including both vehicle and armor ability support.
[Halo CE - TSC:E] Scripts in your map - Installing
FtDLulz Jun 12th, 2015 (edited) 469 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data