- Chapter 16:
- The "parent" Hidden Dragon flies away and the fight continues with the two "child" Hidden Dragons.
- The girls manage to destroy the two "child" ones.
- Chapter 17:
- The "parent" dragon returns and the girls fight it.
- In the end, Torii and Oosuga show up and help defeat it.
- Chapter 18:
- The girls go to the Blue Thunder and meet P-01s.
- Chapter 19:
- Asama explains how she thinks a ley line stagnation surrounding the Musashi caused the appearance of the cerberus, Non-God Sword, and dragons.
- Chapter 20:
- Back in Suzu's bathhouse, the girls help Asama get over her doubts and she, Nate, and Kimi officially decide to form a band.
- Chapter 21:
- Kimi, Asama, and Nate practice singing together as they prepare for the festival.
- Chapter 22:
- Kimi, Asama, and Nate try to come up with a name for their band.
- Naito and Naruze decide to outdo those on the Musashi ranked above them so they can both become Edelbrocken testers.
- Final Chapter:
- After waking up in the early morning, Asama comes up with the name Kimitoasamade.
js06 Jul 1st, 2014 304 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data