a guest Feb 18th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [i]first media, 2x bonus pls[i]
- Dylan Karlsson had a good year in the juniors with Halifax, scoring a lot of points but still having good defense focus. We went to the second round of the playoffs, and that was pretty exciting even though we didn't win. I wanted more people to notice me at the draft but I was busy with alot of things and didn't have much time to train so people did not talk to me like they did my teammates. Everyone was talking about who was talking to them so I felt very awkward and didn't know what to say. I thought maybe nobody wanted me but I didn't want to think like that. I decided I wanted to go to winnipeg to be with Ola Wagstrom since I didn't know anyone else but that wasn't what happened and I was surprised. Chicago took me at 67 and then I was off the board, so that was nice of them to be interested in me, but I was kind of sad not to be with my friend. I'm happy not to be passed and not drafted though because it was worrying when nobody talked to me. It was a complicated situation and I felt really bad but I was just honest about that. Then a trade worked out and now i'm in the Winnipeg locker room and we talked a little bit about NHL. There's a lot of canadian hockey fans there, I'm a Canucks fan so that made me pretty happy.
- Playing in Canada with a team that has a lot of good players and history is a great chance for me and I want to get better with my player. I'm going to take my game to the next level this season. Dylan Karlsson can surprise people and be a name that everyone knows in a few years. I want to make Winnipeg happy and I also want to have success in this league like my VHL player, who is pretty good and was seventh overall. There is some problems in this though. Everything is very expensive, so not only point tasks have to be done next year to improve, but my team was really pushing me to write or make graphics. I don't like writing so this media is not fun for me, I wish we had welfare here to get money but I guess that won't happen. But I'm serious about being a top player now so I decided to write this and talk about my goals and talk about my plans. Writing all this is practically torture to me so the Jets better appreciate this. I don't know how anyone enjoys this but making a signature would be even more work so whatever.
- Anyhow I thought now that I was drafted I would go to the majors but I just found out that people have to stay in juniors for multiple seasons which is weird. In other leagues you are there for a year at most because people want to see their player progress but Halifax is good so that's not the end of the world. It was just a bit surprising to find out. I thought I did really well and could help a pro team but I guess I'm not ready after all. So I just want to improve on my already awesome juniors numbers and work harder to go up next year I hope. Maybe I could be like Erik Karlsson and score the most points of any defenseman. I named my player after him so imitating him would be nice. If I am very good now with not as much TPE as other players, imagine what I can do with one hundred more. I don't think I'll ever have thousands of TPE like some people but I still think I can be good and have more than some players.
- I can't wait to play for Winnipeg and one day be a top pairing guy. I would like to spend my whole career there and make a name for myself if they want that. Puck moving defensemen are awesome in the NHL these days and I don't see why that couldn't be helpful here. I'm going to continue to be an offense minded defenseman and improving what are my strengths now. I believe I can bring the scoring of a forward but still be smart in my own end. I think I am going to be the steal of the draft and I hope eventually people will believe in me. Phew, this is a lot of work and I don't know what else to talk about but hopefully this gets some money so I can buy stuff. I don't have the million to pay for the good training so I really need it. I hope you like my article.
RAW Paste Data