a guest Nov 3rd, 2019 103 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- On Sat 02/11/2019 00:18:02 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
- crash dump file: C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20191102-0018.dmp
- This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (0xFFFFF8016C936B34)
- Bugcheck code: 0x141 (0xFFFF8006633BA010, 0xFFFFF8016C936B34, 0x0, 0x710)
- Error: VIDEO_ENGINE_TIMEOUT_DETECTED
- file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_71164464ccd46ae5\nvlddmkm.sys
- product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 441.08
- company: NVIDIA Corporation
- description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 441.08
- Bug check description: This indicates that one of the display engines failed to respond in timely fashion.
- A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 441.08 , NVIDIA Corporation).
- Google query: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_ENGINE_TIMEOUT_DETECTED
RAW Paste Data