a guest May 19th, 2017 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Armor Tags:
- Armors with the Hardness Tag will have a value listed in their statline. Raw damage that is less than or equal than the hardness is absorbed utterly, and the attacking character does not roll minimum damage/overwhelming. The attack stops at step 8, before soak is applied.
- The finest armor is tempered in the hottest fires possible, becoming stronger than ever.
- Armors with the Tempered Tag halve all incoming damage before being applied to Hardness. Effects which ignore Hardness ignore this benefit.
- Piercing and Tempered cancel eachother out, applying the full raw damage agains the armor's full, unpierced soak.
- Breast Plate, Reinforced Breast Plate and Plate and Chain may take the Tempered tag for +1 resource cost added to their base price. Articulated Plate and Superheavy Plate are Tempered by Default.
- All Artifact Armors are treated as Tempered.
RAW Paste Data