- $ cd /opt/google/earth/free/ && export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. && gdb ./googleearth-bin
- GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.1
- Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
- This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
- There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
- and "show warranty" for details.
- This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu".
- For bug reporting instructions, please see:
- Reading symbols from /opt/google/earth/free/googleearth-bin...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
- (gdb) run
- Starting program: /opt/google/earth/free/googleearth-bin
- warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-gate.so.1.
- Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
- [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
- Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- 0xb4351a72 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libexpat.so.1
- (gdb) exit
- Undefined command: "exit". Try "help".
- (gdb) quit
- A debugging session is active.
- Inferior 1 [process 3677] will be killed.
- Quit anyway? (y or n) y
a guest Dec 16th, 2012 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data