- I am building GCC-4.4.2 ( open embedded recipe using bitbake version-1.8 ) for an x86 based system.
- The configure options are as under:
- "--enable-libssp --disable-bootstrap --disable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap"
- It builds successfully after some minor changes and libstdc++.so.6.0.13 library is getting created successfully.
- My aim is to run Citrix receiver on an x86 based target. For this, I run storebrowse as follows:
- But I get the following errors.
- ./storebrowse: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2: no version information available (required by ./storebrowse)
- ./storebrowse: relocation error: ./storebrowse: symbol _ZTISt15basic_streambufIwSt11char_traitsIwEE, version
- GLIBCXX_3.4 not defined in file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference.
- libxml2 error can be resolved by deleting and creating a new symbolic link to libxml, but, I am unable to resolve
- the symbol error (_ZTISt15basic_streambufIwSt11char_traitsIwEE). I am compiling using default gcc_4.4.2.bb recipe.
- Do I need to make any changes in configure options..? Please help me in this regard.
GCC-4.4.2 symbol error
a guest Oct 14th, 2014 223 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data