a guest Apr 16th, 2018 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ★★★ Delivering real-time content to your iPhone ★★★
- Including push for: Twitter, Facebook, GMail, RSS, and more! We also support
- multiple accounts, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls.
- Notifications is an iPhone app that acts as a client for the Apple Push
- Notification Service.
- Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly
- receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own
- custom notifications with our simple REST API. We even provide code samples (Perl,
- Ruby, PHP, Curl and more).
- Did we say instantly? We really mean it...
- Email us at email@example.com support or feature requests. We CANNOT
- respond if you post your question or problem as a review.
- This is what some of our users are saying on Twitter:
- « @Jameason: BoxCar deleted!! Thanks for answering my questions and taking the
- time to ask me if I am liking your app...»
- « @Condawg: Your app is sounding better and better by the second. Checking out the
- « @dannyrodri: omg! Facebook email notifications open up the Facebook app! It is
- « @Pepsimo: OMG! You have to be the 1st never to use API's!! I'm am utterly
- speachless. This is amazing. You guys have done a fab job!»
- « @Pepsimo@dannyrodri: Fast? It's lightening!!»
- « @Pepsimo: This is unreal. You guys are faster than Twitters timeline!!»
- « @iPhoneApp4That: 10 seconds faster that the push integrated in my Twitter app!
- I am sure #appnotification was pretty instant!»
- « @iPhoneApp4That: @appnotification holy crap! How did U get U push 2 work so
- fast! I sent a twit w/ my name in it & boom it came up...»
- Non exhaustive list of features:
- • check push latency from the application
- • send yourself notification from the application, for test purpose
- • sleeping mode during specified hours
- • Facebook notifications (you must bounce your facebook emails for this to work), opens the Facebook iPhone app.
- • Twitter DM in a second (Hint: we do not use your API, and we do not need your credentials)
- • Twitter search on specified keywords, as many as you want!
- • GMail notifications (Hint: we do not need your GMail credentials, isn't it lovely?)
- • RSS feeds notifications, as many feeds as you want
- • Mail address, everything sent to it is notified to you, and bounced to your account email if you want to
- • 7 different sounds available for notification, you can define any service with a different sound
- • Full JSON/XML API to send yourself notifications, you can define *everything* through the API, the button's value, what it does when you click on it (open a browser, Mail.app, just view the notification, etc), the sound, silent mode or not, priority, a longer notification, etc.
- And more...
- → Tip: Shake your device to remove all notifications.
- Follow @appnotification on Twitter.
RAW Paste Data