AHT Changelog 0.6.2
a guest Jan 18th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Original release.
- Options for Germany
- Support Hitler
- Oppose Hitler
- Options for Japan
- Fascist Regime
- Purge Kodoha
- Support Kodoha
- Added options for Central European Minors (Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary)
- Added additional options for Kaiser Germany: Join or Oppose the Allies
- Previously choosing rare paths (ie Germany must oppose Hitler) could cause the AI to avoid political paths for months or even years as the only available path has low weighting for AI. Rebalanced those weightings so AI will no longer put off political focuses for so long.
- The AI will now pick appropriate advisors to boost eg communism, fascism, if going that path (as otherwise may never get enough support to progress down tree)
- Japan is much less likely to invest in Manchuria if set to pursue a communist/democratic path, as these lead to Manchuria being released.
- Bugfix: Hungary now more likely to pick democratic king focus if path chosen, as intended in 0.2
- If pursuing a nonaligned/democratic path, Germany will hold off the "Align Hungary" and "Align Romania" focuses until it has the intended government type.
- Added options for France. Player selected options will override France going communist in event of eg Germany expatriating communists.
- If set to go Communist/Fascist, Poland or Czechoslovakia will prioritise political path over building defences against Germany, as they will be seeking to either gain protection from the USSR or appease Germany.
- Similarly, if going Communst/Fascist France will prioritise fixing its disjointed government.
- Compatibility for 1.5.1
- Added options for Italy, Yugoslavia, Romania
- Germany: Expanded political options for when the Nazis retain power.
- Czechoslovakia: Extra options for going fascist. Won't seek to join the Axis if forming the Czech Entente
- Hungary: Can now choose between referendum and war for Austria-Hungary, joining comintern or founding new faction
- Japan: Expanded political options for all paths.
- Romania will move through politcal path more quickly
- Czechoslovakia choosing to align with Germany as ally/satellite (not full puppet) would still deliver the Sudetenland, causing Germany to bypass the "Demand Sudetenland" focus and removing the option to befriend Czechoslovakia even if the player had selected that. If going this path, Czechoslovakia will no longer pursue the "appeasement" path to prevent this. Instead, they will pursue "Trust in the West" purely for the bonuses.
- Player choice now overrides AI strategy plans
- Moved localisation to new file, players should no longer have missing event text.
- Compatibility for 1.5.2
- Compatibility for 1.5.3
- Commonwealth update!
- Added options for India, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada
- Added options for Communist China, Nationalist China, and Manchukuo
- Reworked options to not show e.g. options for Europe if all European countries have been already assigned paths
- Communist China will not do infiltration focus if going social democracy
- Bugfix: NOW Communist China will actually not do infiltration focus if going social democracy
- Added German translation (courtesy of Tanobi)
- Previously when playing in languages other than English, althistory events had no localisation. Now the mod will default to the English localisation (except for German, where there is the aforementioned translation)
RAW Paste Data