SCP: SL MOTD #1
PatPeter Feb 5th, 2018 (edited) 25,863 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Unigamia.com SCP Server #1 <color=red>[BREACH]</color></align></size></b>
- <align="center">Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align="center"> Initial spawn: 8 d-class, 7 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- This server will always spawn every SCP in the game: SCP-049, SCP-079, SCP-096, SCP-106, SCP-173, SCP-939-53, and SCP-939-109.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears and slurs are allowed otherwise unless on intercom, radio, in pre-round, or in post-round.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of squeakers or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=red>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear Rape over the radio or intercom is an instant ban. Music and funny voices are allowed as long as they aren't too high pitched.
- 06. <color=red>[NO TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP-049-2 SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as SCP-049-2 will result in a kick and then a ban if done again.
- 08. <color=red>[NO D-CLASS TK]</color> D-class killing d-class will result in a ban.
- 09. <color=red>[D-CLASS KOS]</color> Facility Guards can shoot d-class on sight.
- 10. <color=red>[NO TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs, Chaos cannot team with SCPs, MTF cannot team with Chaos, and D-class and Scientists cannot team together.
RAW Paste Data