Jasonsteroids Jan 23rd, 2019 17 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Clomifene citrate
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- keywords:clomid,Clomifene Citrate,
- Data of Clomifene Citrate Powder:
- Clomifene Citrate CAS ID: 50-41-9
- Clomifene Citrate M.F./M.W.: C32H36ClNO8 / 598.08
- Clomifene Citrate Assay: 99.28% by HPLC USP28
- Clomifene Citrate Melting point: 116.5-118°C
- Clomifene Citrate Appearance: white crystalline powder.
- Home >> Anti - Estrogen Powders >> Clomifene Citrate Powder
- Another name: 2-4-[2-Chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy-N,N-diethylethanamine citrate
- CAS NO: 50-41-9
- Structural formula: C26H28ClNO C6H8O7
- Molecular weight: 598.11
- Appearance: white or milky white crystalline powder
- Standard: CP USP
- Use: the goods to anti-estrogen fertility inducer, the objects in dysfunctional uterine bleeding, polycystic ovary, menstrual disorders and drug-induced amenorrhea and other gynecologic diseases
- General Information About Clomiphene Citrate Powder
- Clomiphene citrate, a.k.a clomid, it is not an anabolic steroid, but a prescription drug generally prescribed to women as a fertility aid. We offer raw powders for Clomiphene citrate. It stimulates the body's own production of testosterone and it doesn't interfere with the body's checks and balances of testosterone.
- In men however, the elevation in both follicle stimulating hormone and (primarily) luteinizing hormone will cause natural testosterone production to increase. This effect is especially beneficial to the athlete at the conclusion of a steroid cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are depressed.
- Clomiphene citrate is a kind of anti-hormone drugs. It has strong anti-estrogenic effect and weak estrogenic effects, and is easily absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, and can be slowly excreted through the liver into the bile duct; it is clinically useful in the treatment of women infertility with a certain level of estrogen but being anovulatory or less ovulatory and treatment of male infertility with luteal phase defect or few sperm; it can also used for testing ovarian function and probing the dysfunction of male hypothalamus (pituitary) gonadal axis. The mechanism of action is to competitively bind to the hypothalamus estrogen receptor binding site for taking effect. Estrogen is displaced out from these areas, then the hypothalamus will be aware of the apparent lack of circulating estrogen, leading to the release of gonadotropin hormone for stimulation of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) secretion with whom to trigge the normal menstrual cycle .
RAW Paste Data