Tingjora Vanilla Description
bas284 Nov 30th, 2019 (edited) 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Tingjora Server.
- FRIENDLY FIRE IS ON
- Friendly fire is on BUT TEAM KILLING IS NOT ACCEPTED. Team kills will result in kicks. Friendly fire is on for those who wish to get revenge on others who sold them out.
- IT SHOUDLN'T NEED TO BE STATED BUT I WILL STATE IT. TOSSING A FRAG GRENADE INTO AN ELEVATOR WITH FRESHLY SPAWNED MTF AS A FRESHLY SPAWNED MTF IS INSTANT BAN.
- No killing d-boys/scientists without reason. There is conversion in the game.
- In addition, if you are camera and are actively trying to kill scps with tesla that is a kick.
- No ledge guarding, especially against scps. If you are found ledge guarding you will be punished for it. This includes:
- --Jumping over the railing above chaos spawn on surface to force the scp to go around
- --Jumping onto the filing cabinet in entrance to avoid 096
- --Jumping over the railing and over the gap onto the side wall in the ammo t-junction in heavy containment.
- No trapping scps behind carded doors. We all want to play and have fun, nobody likes being caged up and that includes scps.
- Card Hoarding is heavily frowned upon. No one likes being stuck in light with no way out. If you are upgrading cards and leaving them about to grab, fair enough, but if you go through checkpoints with all those cards on you that is not acceptable.
- Door Strats are allowed but very frowned upon. Over usage and constant deliberate usage will result in kicks.
- Camping for spawns is also very frowned upon. It is fine if you are trying to still make a play that involves either escaping or trying to put down scps but hiding in a locked or heavily out of the way area for spawns is not acceptable.
RAW Paste Data