Troubleshoot Windows Installer
a guest Jul 16th, 2018 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Troubleshoot Windows Installer
- 2438651 How to troubleshoot problems that may occur when you install, uninstall, or upgrade a program on a Windows-based computer
- Unregister Windows Installer, and then reregister Windows Installer. To do this, follow these steps:
- 1. On the "Start" menu, click "Run:.
- 2. In the "Open" box, type "msiexec /unreg", and then press ENTER.
- 3. On the "Start" menu, click "Run".
- 4. In the "Open" box, type "msiexec /regserver", and then press ENTER.
- Click Start
- Type: CMD, from the results, right click CMD
- Click 'Run as Administrator'
- At the Command Prompt, type: sfc/scannow
- This will check for any integrity violations
- Restart your system
RAW Paste Data