a guest Feb 6th, 2018 2 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ashwin@ashwin-Lenovo-Z51-70:~$ sudo apt-get install libqt5svg5-dev
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- libqt5svg5-dev is already the newest version (5.6.1-2build1~~xenialoverlay1~1).
- The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
- accountsservice-ubuntu-schemas catdoc dbus-property-service dvdauthor dvgrab
- fonts-droid-fallback fonts-noto-mono libboost-log1.58.0 libboost-regex1.58.0
- libboost-thread1.58.0 libdbus-cpp5 libdvdnav4 libdvdread4 libepub0 libfaad2
- libgflags2v5 libgoogle-glog0v5 libhybris libhybris-utils libkf5gpgmepp5
- liblibertine1 liblttng-ust-ctl2 liblttng-ust0 libmedia1 libpkcs11-helper1
- libprocess-cpp3 libquicktime2 libsystemsettings1 libtrust-store2
- libubuntu-app-launch2 liburcu4 libzip4 network-manager-openvpn openvpn
- python3-gnupg recordmydesktop sqlite3 swh-plugins system-image-common
- system-image-dbus ubuntuone-client-data ubuntuone-credentials-common urfkill
- Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 268 not upgraded.
RAW Paste Data