Space Warrior: The Origin now on iOS release
a guest Jul 5th, 2016 489 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Space Warrior: The Origin Brings Premium Bullet-Hell Action To iOS
- Android, Steam and Amazon releases soon to follow
- MOSCOW, Russia – July 5th, 2016 - Nekki (www.nekki.com ), a publisher of action games, today announced the global release of Space Warrior: The Origin on iOS. Developed by Caliburnus Limited, the one-finger bullet-hell features fully animated 3D ships, bosses, and combat effects in a neon sci-fi landscape.
- Building off classic arcade gameplay, Space Warrior’s one-button auto-fire input brings premium bullet-hell action to both a hardcore and casual audience. For a more visceral experience, players can switch to the game’s accelerometer-based control scheme when navigating their ship through its sprawling, hazard-ridden levels. As they progress, players unlock powerful upgrades, allowing for complete customization of their ship’s stats and gameplay style. As they unlock additional upgrades, players can build their ship into a hard-hitting dreadnaught, a nimble starfighter, or anything in-between.
- “We’re incredibly proud to be partnering with Caliburnus for this release,” said Dmitry Terekhin, Nekki’s founder and CEO. “We’re all long-time fans of the genre and we think they’ve done a fantastic job capturing what makes these games great. Playing it, I’m always brought back to classic titles like Raptor: Call of the Shadows. It’s the kind of stuff that made us want to get into this business. That said, Space Warrior is very much a modern game. Caliburnus were able to get some extremely impressive visuals out of the latest hardware. It feels great to play and we can’t wait to get it into our players’ hands.”
- The most skilled players will have their abilities tested in an expansive story mode that sends them to the edge of the galaxy and back. They’ll find themselves pitted against some of the most challenging and visually compelling boss battles in the genre’s history, each one a gargantuan opponent, packing fire power to spare. Every last enemy, boss, and visual effect was built from the ground up to leverage the powerful 3D graphics capabilities of modern hardware specs. The result is a stunning display of graphic design that demands players execute pixel-perfect maneuvers if they hope to save humanity from a race of savage alien invaders.
- Space Warrior: The Origin features include:
- · Three unlockable ships, 11 upgrades
- · Freedom to customize for defence, power and speed
- · Obliterate waves of enemies with an armoury of space age weapons technology
- · Nine story missions
- · Nine gargantuan bosses, armed to the teeth and built from the ground up in stunning hi-res 3D
- The gameplay trailer can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB0WmBFQ-ak
- Link to iOS version:
- About Nekki
- Nekki is a developer and publisher of high-quality, free-to-play action games that unleash emotion in more than 270 million players worldwide. The company is best known for its smash hits Shadow Fight 2 and Vector, which collectively have over 170 million downloads across iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Steam and Amazon. Its games feature a distinctive art style, stunning visual effects and smooth, realistic live-action movements produced by its proprietary animation engine, Cascadeur. Nekki supports independent developers by providing development, publishing and financial assistance. Founded in 2002, Nekki is headquartered in Moscow, Russia, with an office in Nuremberg, Germany. For more information, please visit www.nekki.com .
- Follow Nekki on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nekki_com
- Fan Nekki on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nekkicom
- Watch Nekki on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nekki
RAW Paste Data