a guest Dec 14th, 2017 35,723 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- **Whole project with training images and trained model (~300MB):**
- anonfile com (slash) p7w3m0d5be/face-swap.zip
- **Source code only:**
- anonfile com (slash) f6wbmfd2b2/face-swap-code.zip
- Python 3
- Opencv 3
- Tensorflow 1.3+(?)
- Keras 2
- you also need a modern GPU with CUDA support for best performance
- **How to run:**
- python train.py
- As you can see, the code is embarrassingly simple. I don't think it's worth the trouble to keep it secret from everyone.
- I believe the community are smart enough to finish the rest of the owl.
- If there is any question, welcome to discuss here.
- **Some tips:**
- Reuse existing models will train much faster than start from nothing.
- If there are not enough training data, start with someone looks similar, then switch the data.
RAW Paste Data