Darkgenerallord Feb 21st, 2020 116 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Finding an open place, Fairmina attached a target to a tree and then marched back some thirty paces. “Now, each one of you shoot at that mark.”
- Josh’s heart sank. The target was a small card no bigger than a playing card. Nevertheless, he drew his bow and launched an arrow. It missed the whole tree, and Josh flushed. “I guess I’m out of practice.”
- “I can see that,” the princess said. “Now, the rest of you.”
- As with the sword, there were varying skills.
- Sarah loosed one arrow that hit the edge of the card, and Fairmina exclaimed, “A good shot! You are a fine archer, Sarah!”
- Reb Jackson grinned. “I’m not much with one of these things. I could do better with a .44.”
- “What’s a .44? Never mind. We don’t have any here. Take your best shot, Reb.”
- Reb managed to hit the tree, although his arrow was two feet lower than the card.
RAW Paste Data