- Text from: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0pAfaMR-AFEJ:www.trapwire.com/management.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk (now appears to be down)
- Dan Botsch, President
- As President and one of the founders of the company, Mr. Botsch oversees all aspects of the organization.
- Prior to joining TrapWire, Dan served 11 years as an Intelligence Officer with the Central Intelligence Agency, focusing on Russian and Eastern European affairs. He also has experience in corporate security, having served as the Deputy Director of a Business Intelligence Group that monitored political, economic, security and market dynamics for a Global 100 energy company. Dan holds an MBA from the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business; a Masters degree in International Affairs from Boston University; and a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics and Political Science from Bates College.
- Michael Maness, Director of Business Development
- As Senior Director, Mr. Maness is currently responsible for the Business Development activities of TrapWire. During the formation of the company he made important contributions to the development of the TrapWire Critical Infrastructure system rules engine and its unique, structured reporting formats. Additionally, he contributed to the design and development of some of our training programs, and provides counterterrorism and surveillance expertise in support of TrapWire system deployments.
- Mike joined TrapWire following 20 years of service with the Central Intelligence Agency, where he directed counterterrorism and security operations in the Middle-East, the Balkans and Europe. As a senior operations officer and field operations manager, he was instrumental in combating Al-Qaeda's operational units in the immediate wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks. He has also been recognized by the CIA for his work in Bosnia and Kosovo during the crises there. Fluent in several languages, Mike is a graduate of Texas State University where he was awarded degrees in International Relations and Foreign Languages.
- Michael K. Chang, Director of Operations
- As Director of Operations, Mr. Chang is responsible for all TrapWire training programs and TrapWire system deployments. Prior to joining TrapWire in 2005, Mike served 12 years with the Central Intelligence Agency as a counterterrorism operations officer and security officer. He designed and implemented numerous, multifaceted counterterrorism operations and training programs and worked closely with various military, intelligence, and law enforcement agencies across the globe.
- He also served as an Assistant Team Leader and Special Agent on the personal security detail of the Director and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence. Mike has served as a senior instructor for various field training programs, including Counterterrorism Operations, Protective Operations, and Surveillance Detection. He is also a CIA certified firearms and weapons instructor. He has an M.A. in Forensic Science from George Washington University and a B.S. in Administration of Justice from Pennsylvania State University.
- Paul Chadha, Director of Information Technology
- As Director of Information Technology, Mr. Chadha manages TrapWire's corporate-wide technology infrastructure, including the operation and maintenance of TrapWire Data Centers worldwide. Paul is responsible for ensuring information security and high system availability to meet the demanding requirements of our government and private sector clients. Paul is also responsible for managing the software development of the TrapWire suite of products, ongoing Client Support Services, and technical integration efforts for TrapWire system deployments.
- Paul has more than a decade of experience in the Information Technology arena and has led numerous efforts to overhaul corporate networks in need of tighter security and added reliability. Paul currently holds the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certifications.
a guest Aug 13th, 2012 2,665 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data