- He is speaking to a Caltech graduating class.
- Here he is in the last sentence addressing the Caltech graduating class,
- "So I have just one wish for you--the good luck to be somewhere where you are free to maintain the kind of integrity I have described, and where you do not feel forced by a need to maintain your position in the organization, or financial support, or so on, to lose your integrity. May you have that freedom."
- How on earth can you claim he is not addressing the physical sciences?
- He uses social sciences and physical sciences as an example. Social sciences is an analogy.
- You are the only person ever to state that he is not speaking to physical scientists. Since you are certain he is not speaking to physical sciences, it should be trivial for you to find one other person who agrees with you.
- Why don't you do that now. Post an example of one other person who agrees with you that Feynman isn't speaking to physical scientists.
- Here is a doctoral keynote presentation by a professor of industrial engineering. Clearly, he thinks Feynman applies to all science:
- DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- CONDUCT, MISCONDUCT, AND CARGO CULT SCIENCE
- Here is a professor of mathematical physics saying that cargo cult science applies to all science:
- Here is a blog for Irish Scientists in which states that Cargo Cult Science describes the core of the scientific method (for all sciences)
- A science historian applying cargo cult sciences to nuclear energy: http://nucleargreen.blogspot.com/2007/12/feynman-on-cargo-cult-science.html
- A professor of economics who says cargo cult science is about all science:
- A physicist and college professor:
- A geneticist:
- Susan, all you need to do is find one person who believes that Feynman is not talking about all sciences including physical sciences and including climate science.
- If you cannot do that, than surely the line of arguing in your responses to me demonstrates conclusively that you have not a clue as to what Feynman was about.
response to shewonk
a guest Jun 21st, 2011 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data