Big Bang Racing
- Big Bang Racing Surpasses One Million Downloads!
- Traplight's Social Racer For iOS and Android Featured Among Hot New Releases by Apple and Google
- Tampere, Finland, August 1, 2016 - Finnish developer Traplight today announced that their debut physics based social racer Big Bang Racing reached more than a million downloads in just three days after its launch on the App Store and Google Play. Featured on both storefronts among the best new releases, Big Bang Racing offers players a fun, social race experience where every level is designed by players themselves using the built-in touchscreen level editor.
- “We are super happy that our debut title has connected over one million players in just three days. The players have created over 100,000 amazing, high quality levels during these three days. We thank all the players who have contributed to building the Big Bang Racing world so far, and we are committed in developing the game further to make it the best possible racing and UGC experience for current and future players”, said Riku Rakkola, CEO of Traplight.
- In Big Bang Racing, players compete against others in the thrilling Racing mode and collect treasures from puzzling Adventure tracks. Players can create and share their own levels using a uniquely fun level editor and team up with friends from around the globe to compete for the top places on the leaderboards. Players can also improve their vehicles and collect the swaggiest hats in the universe to personalize their characters. Big Bang Racing is localised in French, Finnish, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese and will be localised in Russian and the Asian markets later in 2016.
- Download Big Bang Racing for free:
- App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/big-bang-racing/id1048896882
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.traplight.bigbangracing
- To view the launch trailer visit: https://youtu.be/mCF434B-_Hw
- Press images: http://www.traplightgames.com/media/
- About Traplight
- Traplight, based in Tampere, Finland is a mobile game studio of 15 people established in 2010. Currently publishing their debut title and developing new games based around user generated content, the company aims to revolutionize the way players – and the game industry – conceive and experience user-generated content. The company has collaborated with big game companies such as Redlynx/Ubisoft and Supercell. The core team of Riku Rakkola, Jari Paananen, Sami Kalliokoski and Seppo Santapukki share years of experience in game development, and prior to founding Traplight worked with companies such as Disney, Warner, Sega and LucasArts.
- About Big Bang Racing
- Big Bang Racing is a unique, physics based mobile racing and puzzle game with a highly social gameplay; where all game levels are built by the players. In Big Bang Racing you compete against other players around the world in action packed races, or collect treasures from puzzling adventure levels. You can create and share your own levels, upgrade your rides, team up with your friends, and customize your characters with the swaggiest hats in the galaxy.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BigBangRacingGame/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bigbangracinggame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BBangRacing
- Forum: http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/