a guest Dec 30th, 2016 2,175 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Any particularly humorous examples? I'm lazy.
- You asked for it...
- >high-coin girls
- >ladies of the evening
- >alley girls
- and about sixty more Realmsian names for different kinds of ho's (just like the famous 40 eskimo names for snow)
- >Ardashir, “festhalls” (Jeff Grubb’s word, substituted for my “brothels” for TSR Code of Ethics reasons) vary in customs, but the more elaborate ones ARE “a cross between a private club, a casino, and a brothel.”
- This is due to the fact that many folk in Faerûn can readily couple with someone (on a rooftop or behind a midden in crowded cities, and ‘out in the woods’ or in a nearby thicket or hollow in a distant pasture, in a rural setting) if mere sexual gratification is all they want. What they go to the brothels for (and yes, some of these establishments are private clubs, particularly those specializing in S&M, mate-swapping, or inter-species congress) is for ‘added fun.’
- yeah, you read right, fucking on the rooftops is completely normal in the Perverted Realms
- >It’s important to remember that many of the Realms deities encourage “sex for fun” (or even “sex for religious rapture”) and their priests have magical and pharmaceutical meals of preventing contraception, so “it’s only incest if the female partner gets pregnant.” This, by the way, usually means family members satisfy their curiosity and indulge feelings of mutual affection, and then go looking for less “safe and familiar” but far more exciting partners, elsewhere.
- yes, "family fun" is the way in Greenwood's land
- there is much more, all WORD OF GOD HIMSELF and remember that EG talks about "normal" humans, elves, dwarfs and hobbits, the Drow took several more levels of squick
RAW Paste Data