- "Fly Me to the Moon!" / Nina -
- "Watashi wo Tsuki made Tsuuretette!".
- A SF manga authored by Takemiya Keiko that started in 1977.
- A work inspired (and named after) by the English song, "Fly Me to the Moon", by Bart Howard.
- Nina is the main female lead in the story.
- -san/-chan -
- Japanese honorifics.
- -chan is usually used for girls and children in cases where one has more familiarity with the other party than -san.
- Koromo likely dislike being called -chan, due to it being similar to treating her like a child.
- Saki really did randomly use both towards Koromo.
- itadakimashita -
- Literally, "I received".
- Past tense of "itadakimasu", used to show thanks towards everyone who contributed to food / a meal before eating it.
Koromo wo Tsuki made Tsuretette!
Tap Jun 8th, 2012 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data