a guest Dec 10th, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are at the IOI competition, and you're not even here to compete
- > You are the deputy leader for North Korea, and hope your contestants perform well
- The North Korean team is in the middle of their routine when you arrive. They
- look up from it, but don't seem too bothered by your presence.
- "Good job boys," you say. "We need more people like you".
- They all nod
- > However, you notice the fourth contestant is missing
- You walk over to where the fourth contestant is sitting. He looks up as he sees
- you, but doesn't react in any way. He's just a normal looking man with no special
- abilities or anything.
- He looks at you and then back down at his routine
- > He mutters under his breath that he does not support the supreme leader
- You hear this and think it was something about him being an idiot. You continue
- on your way.
- You find out later that the fourth contestant was actually killed during the
- > Everyone thought his death was an act
- You know now why they were so upset. The fourth contestant had been planning
- to defect to South Korea before the show started. When he found out that he
- wasn't going to be able to do so, he decided to kill himself instead
- > You are unsure how you should report this incident to the leader
- You decide to tell the leader what happened. You explain that the fourth contestant
- was a traitor who wanted to defect, but didn't have enough money to do so. You
- also mention that he did not support the leader.
- You are met with silence
- > The silence continued for too long
- You continue to tell the story of the fourth contestant, and how he was trying
- to get away from the country. You go into detail about how he was planning to
- escape and how he was shot while attempting to do so.
- > The supreme leader shakes his head in disappointment
- You still haven't heard anything from the leader yet. You try calling him again,
- but there is no answer. You call the next number you see, but it goes straight
- to voicemail. You call the last one, but it is answered by someone else
- > This doesn't make sense since you were just talking to him
- You continue to call the numbers until you finally get through. You speak to
- a woman who answers the phone. She seems very surprised to hear from you.
- > She tells you that you are brave to try to contact the leader
RAW Paste Data