- from PayPal email@example.com
- reply-to PayPal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- date Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM
- subject How to Resolve Your PayPal Transaction Dispute
- mailed-by paypalna.bounce.ed10.net
- signed-by e.paypal.com
- Important mainly because of the words in the message.
- hide details 2:21 PM (5 minutes ago)
- Images are not displayed.
- Display images below - Always display images from email@example.com
- Disputes - find win-win solutions
- Dear ,
- One of your buyers has filed a transaction dispute.
- To view the details, visit our Resolution Center
- Resolve the dispute directly in the Resolution Center:
- You're covered against future claims or chargebacks for the resolved issue on that transaction
- You're more likely to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution
- You save time, and possibly money
- Resolution Center
- Expert Tips
- your current dispute
- future transaction issues
- Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" at the top of any PayPal page.
- Copyright © 2011 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
a guest Jul 25th, 2011 1,584 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data