"Brought To You In Part By..."
- >One night at Tenpony Tower
- The “ON AIR” light blinked off. Homage sighed with relief as she trotted out of the studio. She cherished her work as DJ PON3, but since she became pregnant, working the show now felt like a chore. She found herself looking forward to getting off the mic, then heading back to the Athenaeum to settle down with LittlePip. Homage knew it was her duty as DJ PON3 to keep “The Good Fight” alive, but right now, she needed a break. Preferably one with some fresh apples and a massage.
- She plopped down onto the bed, then grabbed an apple from a nearby bowl. LittlePIp was across the room, nose buried in a book on the art of Calipers. “Hey, Pip. Could you come here for a sec?” she asked. LittlePip looked up from her book and bolted to attention. “What’s up? Need me for something?” Homage smiled. “It’s been a long day. I could use a back rub…” At that moment, Pip got to work. Homage purred as her marefriend lovingly tended to her aching back. Slowly, Pip squeezed and rubbed her way down, playing her like a little accordion. The sound of Homage’s moans was music to her ears.
- “You’re getting good at this, you know?” Homage said, humming with pleasure. “Learned from the best.” quipped LittlePip, moving down her flanks and rump. She almost squealed with delight. “Thanks, Pip. Now, could you…”
- “I’m on it!”
- In a flash, Pip darted to the other side of the bed. She then began to softly rub Homage’s hooves. Homage just smiled, letting her marefriend work her magic on her hooves. She was gentle, but diligent, tending those sore hooves like a sculptor to the clay. Homage laid there, mewling like a cat as LittlePip worked each hoof with care.
- “That was great…Looks like I’ve taught you well.” Homage said with a laugh, “Now c’mere. Give Mama a hug.” She didn’t need to ask twice. LittlePip crawled onto the bed and snuggled up to her. They held each other in a loving embrace. She softly stroked her wild blue mane with one hoof and patted her rounded belly with the other. She felt Homage’s womb pressed up against her own stomach, so warm and full of life. It felt incredible...
- And yet…She felt uneasy…
- “Hey, LittlePIp…are you alright?” Homage asked, a touch of concern in her voice. Pip just stared down at her belly. “It’s amazing, isn’t it?” she murmered, “You’ve got a new life growing in there. A foal. Our foal…” Homage grew worried. She felt that something was wrong. “Pip…are you okay?” She repeated. Tears came to LittlePip’s eyes. “I’m scared, Homage, okay? I never knew my mother, other than that she’d probably give me away for another case of cider…Now here I am, about to be a mother myself…” She buried her face into Homage’s chest, softly crying.
- “It’s okay, Pip,” Homage said calmly, “I’m worried too. I mean, I never knew my parents much either, and I spent much of my fillyhood with Dash-heads and other rogues…” She paused, looking down and softly caressing her belly. “…I’m just as spooked about being a mom as much as you are, Pip. Terrified, even. But I’m not going to let doubt and worry keep me down.” A cocky smile spread across her face. “I might not be the best pony for the job, but I’ll be damned if I don’t try.” LittlePip faltered, unsure how to reply. “Homage…I…” she stammered. Homage cut her off by Pip’s hoof and planting it firmly on her gravid belly. Pip was frozen with shock. Her tummy felt warm to the touch, skin stretched tight like a drum. Every now and then, she could feel the foal kick and squirm from inside.
- Her foal.
- After a long silence, Pip spoke. “You’re right, Homage. I shouldn’t let my worries get to me. I should face this head-on…” Her eyes were still locked onto Homage’s belly. “…But what am I to do?” Homage snorted. “Simple! Don’t make the same mistakes your mother did. Be there for your kid…And for me.” LittlePip turned to Homage, a loving smile on her face. “…Thank you, Homage.” She was quickly silenced with a passionate kiss. Homage glanced back down at her belly, gently patting it. “Now…could you do one more thing for me?” she asked. LittlePip smiled. “Sure thing, mom.”
- Her horn lit up, floating over a small jar of ointment she picked up from the spa. She opened it up and dabbed her forehooves with the sweet-smelling lotion. Homage shifted onto her back, giving Pip full access to her round pregnant belly. LittlePip got started, gently rubbing lotion onto her marefriend’s tummy. She explored the contours of her pregnant form with her hooves, while Homage softly sighed and giggled with content. Between LittlePip’s bellyrubs and the foal kicking about, she was in a state of ecstasy. Each pass of Pip’s hooves made her relax, lulling her into a trance of pure comfort.
- After finishing, Pip set the ointment jar down and curled up with Homage again. She cuddled her tenderly, softly stroking her belly, now soft and smooth after the lotion. “Th…Thank you, Pip…” Homage mumbled, “I…luh-love you…” Her voice trailed off as she drifted off to sleep. LittlePip smiled, softly pulling a blanket over her sleeping marefriend. She felt her own eyelids grow heavy as she settled down with Homage for a nap.
- “Sleep well…Mom.”
RAW Paste Data Copied