- How to play the Love Live! School Idol Festival mobile game on a PC.
- 1. Download and install BlueStacks. Start it up and make sure it's running properly.
- 2. Download the LL!SIF .apk and install it on BlueStacks.
- Use http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ to download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
- 3. Download this if you want to play the game with your keyboard rather than the mouse. If you don't want to use 1-9 as your keys then you can change them by opening it in notepad and putting whatever you want in place of the numbers. ASDF Space HJKL works well.
- Place the file in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\InputMapper
- If you can't see the ProgramData folder then do this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7
- 3.1. If that cfg does not work try one of these:
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/xnn4kqa4rve1nzb/klb.android.lovelive.cfg - ASDFGHJKL Space
- http://www.mediafire.com/download/w606few0w4jo7r8/LLSIF_BlueStacks_QWER_Space_UIOP_keybinds_(JP_EN).zip - QWER Space UIOP Pack
- You can change the keybinds the same way.
- 4. Restart BlueStacks.
- 5. Just click on the app in BlueStacks and it should work. If you can't read Japanese then read through the wiki before you begin.
- English game wiki: lovelive.kouhi.me
LLSIF PC ver. (BlueStacks)
a guest Jun 9th, 2014 67,666 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data