Sen to Man c09
Jun 8th, 2014
- Soumen -
- Very thin white Japanese noodles.
- Usually eaten with a dipping sauce, tsuyu.
- Refer to Thu, Fri, and Sat on the first page for both.
- Four-Flavor Special -
- A type of pizza with four types of toppings on the same pizza, with a quarter of it devoted to each.
- It's called a "quarter" in katakana in Japanese, which is probably the reason for the "1/4 cut" in her mouth there.
- There doesn't seem to be an exact equivalent in English, however, so I just went with a literal description.
- Penne Gratin -
- Penne is a type of pasta. Those cylindrical ones.
- Gratin is a culinary technique where the ingredient is topped with a browned crust.
- So penne gratin is penne with a crust of cheese and such (I think).
Please, Sign In to add comment