a guest Jan 12th, 2020 213 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <color=#ff0f23><size=18><u>Server Links</u></size></color>
- <color=#ff0f23>Discord: </color><link="https://discord.gg/TV6bJDy">Click</link>
- <color=#ff0f23>Patreon: </color><link="https://www.patreon.com/ZirconServers">Click</link>
- <color=#ff0f23><size=18><u>In-game Rules</u></size></color>
- <color=#ff0f23>[0.0]</color> Use your common sense. All of the rules are up to the discretion of the server staff except for what is written. Some rules may be situational. Don't be a shitter or try to avoid punishment.
- <color=#ff0f23>[1.0]</color> Teaming is prohibited. Do not work with opposing teams.
- <color=#ff0f23>[1.1]</color> Class-D and Scientists may work together. Survivors of the opposing team can be disarmed for a point, and may be the only way to win.
- <color=#ff0f23>[1.2]</color> Humans are never allowed to assist SCPs.
- <color=#ff0f23>[1.3]</color> Enemies cannot spare other enemies.
- <color=#ff0f23>[1.4]</color> Do not help players of the opposing team escape un-disarmed.
- <color=#ff0f23>[2.0]</color> Do not grief your teammates. This is defined as:
- Intentionally closing doors on teammates if there's no imminent threat.
- Closing airlocks on teammates as you're entering. You may close them on your team if you're inside.
- Giving away your own teammate's positions before you're on the opposite team, either by death or escaping.
- Slowing or harming your teammates as SCP-079.
- Freeing people that a teammate has disarmed.
- Locking teammates in rooms.
- Stealing items from teammates.
- Changing the setting on 914.
- <color=#ff0f23>[2.1]</color> You may free somebody who a teammate has disarmed if the captor is no longer near them, or if an SCP has shown up.
- <color=#ff0f23>[2.2]</color> If a group of players is being chased by an SCP, it is up to whoever is in last to close doors on them. If they're unwilling, whoever is ahead of them takes charge.
- <color=#ff0f23>[2.3]</color> Warn your teammates when you're locking a door if people are still inside.
- <color=#ff0f23>[2.4]</color> If you're being led out of the facility and are brought to the Escape, you must escape.
- <color=#ff0f23>[3.0]</color> Delaying the round intentionally will get you slain. Examples of this are:
- Staying in the Warhead room for minutes on end.
- Not leaving the surface area for no reason.
- <color=#ff0f23>[4.0]</color> Mic-spamming is not allowed.
- <color=#ff0f23>[4.1]</color> Playing music is allowed, as long as you aren't being obnoxious with it.
- <color=#ff0f23>[4.2]</color> If you're asked to stop by anyone, stop doing it.
- <color=#ff0f23>[5.0]</color> Shooting Class-D or Scientists which are disarmed is prohibited.
- <color=#ff0f23>[5.1]</color> Do not shoot someone that is in the process of being disarmed.
- <color=#ff0f23>[5.2]</color> If they're disobeying or running from their captor, it is up to their captor if you may kill them.
- <color=#ff0f23>[6.0]</color> Exploits are forbidden and you will be punished if you use them. If it was clearly not intended, then it's an exploit.
RAW Paste Data