- Syrian Government Leaked:
- hcsr.gov.sy - Higher Commission for Scientific Research.
- Targeted by: AnonOps, #OpSyria
- Reason: Fighting the Syrian Regime.
- Contains: System information, database structure and information, usernames and hashed passes of government officials, 5MB of emails in text data up to 2012 (no later were stored), network map with multiple open ports, system pictures.
- DOWNLOAD: https://mega.co.nz/#!gVICBSiR!HM-TdmHPsSaKr93NFoDS3nTXJ7p7MEu-hY1sdA3TSTc
- PRETENTIOUS PRESS STATEMENT:
- Greetings again from Anonymous.
- For months, AnonOps has watched in eager hesitance to make rash actions against the Syrian Government.
- Now, however, we decided to set down our wine glasses and momentarily push aside the cute pictures of
- fluffy cats -- only temporarily, we promise!
- We took a gander over to the High Commission for Scientific Research of the Syrian Regime. (hcsr.gov.sy)
- for a little bit of proverbial face raping. Laughing as we waltzed through their security whistling and
- twirling a cane, we quickly gained access to the site's index via a cracked manager password we stole
- from an SQL injection user dump (contained in this release).
- Inside the index, we were able to silently download the entirety of the website's system information and shift the
- shiny booty onto our "SS Intrusion". With Top Lel in tow, it became clear that we had quite a nice little
- release for the masses to enjoy. In addition to that, we took screenshots of the apache server running
- the system with important information and began looking into more ways to have a bit of fun with this
- With this level of digging around, we have the capability to lurk inside the FTP servers waiting for
- files to occupy the now-empty space. Sneaky like ninjas, we shall continue to spy on the Syrian government
- via the email addresses.
- In conclusion, Assad, we hope we've made ourselves clear. We REFUSE to tolerate your actions of gassing
- your own innocent people in a despotic and run-down capital where one cannot walk across the street without
- taking gunfire. If the Western World won't take action to show you where you went wrong, we certainly will.
- This isn't the first time -- and it won't be the last -- that we have cracked into a Syrian Government
- system. If the people of Syria did this, they would be kidnapped and murdered. Clearly we must show that
- we have their backs by forever fighting with them.
- We work for the people of Syria. We believe we proved that today.
- Anonymous: 3
- Al-Assad : 0
- Join us on IRC:
- We are Anonymous
- We are Legion
- We do not forgive
- We do not forget
- Expect us -- always.
#OpSyria Release. 10/23/2013
a guest Oct 23rd, 2013 254 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data