- So, I got this problem. My friends always tell me I'm a hipster. At first I was like 'lol u guys funny', but now it's going on for quite some time (read: months) and it's starting to annoy me. Real friends shouldn't say mean things to each other, right? Is it time for me to break off some friendships or should I stick to that old saying, keep your friends close and enemies even closer? I normally wouldn't care about these "trolls", but I recently lost a lot of weight and even though I got a confidence boost, I still don't feel comfortable ([url=http://i.imgur.com/rVgnDqi.png]comparison pic[/url]).
- What's worse, people that pass me by on the street sometimes give me that disgusted look so now I'm starting to feel insecure. Maybe it really is my clothes and looks? Anyway, I will provide some pictures so you can form a good opinion and tell me what you really think.
- Here's what I think. I like to dress nice, I like to take care of my looks, does that really make me a hipster? Do people that mock me deserve to be called my friends? Should I give them another chance and pass off their trolling for what it is or break off all contact?
- As promised, below are some pics so you can make a good comment.
- [url=http://i.imgur.com/JXqAUNF.png]A good winter 2015![/url]
- [url=http://i.imgur.com/WN6lPgS.jpg]How I usually dress[/url]
- [url=http://i.imgur.com/nXAr8aK.jpg]Art style I like to do and share on my social networks[/url]
- <img src="https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yV/r/hGHNsWgWbEY.png"/> - <small> feeling emotional</small>
a guest Feb 20th, 2015 303 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data