a guest Nov 14th, 2019 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I don't want to reuse sprites or music in my future game, it will be all original
- Just to make it more aesthetic I'll make invisible floor and put paintings everywhere or pixel art, or even both.
- I'll make the start in my brain, I'll start in a spongy pink-red place and the player will decide which way to go. The beginning text will be with a brain wall: "Hello Ein, or maybe are you Zwei? You could be Ein, but you are most probably Zwei. We can both be Ein too, but we can never be both Zwei. I don't know if you're just myself testing my own game or a new player. If you are not myself then I'm not insane after all, I wish you a great experience "
- I will have a map where I'm jumping off a waterfall and vaporwave will play, I'll be able to safely land in the lake below and swim as much as I want. There will be a deep forest with hidden stuff like ways of getting into also hidden treehouses, stairs inside fake trees that appear only when you do something specific
- I wish I could make grappling hooks, idk if I'll succeed though
- I'll make it a thicc forest, animals walking in the background, birds, bridges. I don't have any idea how sandboxes work but I wish I could create my own house there too
- I want to make cavemen to put quotes of my roommates and people from the dorm in them and the dorm administration
- I want to have lots of cool movement animations and actions like climbing stuff, bouncing like a damn slime, taking a spear, running and jumping high by using the spear and the ground, maybe some vehicles too
- I want to be able to make sounds by using random stuff in the game and maybe someone makes music with them
- Or other worlds, digital synthwave world in which you drive and chill
- I also want to put some morals into the game like anything that could prevent violence or bullying like the life of a bullied, alone kid at school that doesn't get helped by anyone and how u can change his life by sticking up with them and geouping with others to stop the bullies, I could show credible proof that life sucks like that from personal experience.
- Morals are good, Undertale became viral bc of its morals
- Or worlds of solitude, riding a bike or running in the nature and having a sunset at the end
- A world of bad eyesight that shows how shitty life is behind glasses
- A motivational world in which you motivate the players to try to create something by themselves
- A taekwondo world with a minigame. I can do a mini not very complex fighting game just to let the player do something else
- A nightwalk world in which you only go to the market to get some Soda as a break between 2 stressful or just tiring chapters to clean your mind
- A waiting in the bus simulator to go home or in my school's city or a 46 (old ikarus) simulator just to laugh of our bad luck xD. Most of the players will probably be from US so they will understand that there is worse than not having the latest Macbook
- I'll make a dorm life simulator
- A lonely world where you are between lots of people but you can't talk to any of them, or I'll probably just make them do small talk only
- Hello how ur doing good nice goodbye for each of them.
- I really want to make a minigame similar to emily is away, A messenger app
- I won't make an AI, but each key will type what I originally wanted to type
- So the game is programmed to type hello! but ur writing borgar.It will still be hello! It will have reply choices and all
- I should make easter eggs, lots of easter eggs on things that I love
- Artists or bands like justice, carpenter brut, daft punk, moon, nujabes, mac miller, maybe Astolfo too
- Games that I love
- Quotes from them and maybe images that reminds you of them
- I'll make a seasonal world
- With all green or an autumn with golden red trees with winds sometimes that blow some leafs or spring or winter
- I should probably include one of the biggest gifts I got and how kind some people can be and how much it touched me when I got a laptop from a stranger on which I'm also doing all those stuff so basically the game wouldn't exist without him
- A world in which, as irl, Jesus is a great person that teaches good things to people, but the Jesus people aren't as good as him and you start hating the church scams and horrible people and religion to the point to call yourself atheist. It won't trigger anyone probably, but it will definitely explain why some people don't believe. Probably will hide this chapter good enough so just a few would play it
- A boss battle minigame would be cool, I'm just not sure about the AI.
- I want to somehow show all my mindblows like a world in which you die but the world splits and you are in split screen. In the first world u stay dead but in the second you would play from a few seconds before you died in the first
- There would be some actions around you in the dead world not to be wasted screen space
- Like ambulances, swapping image to hospital, policemen, people looking shocked etc
- Close people suffering to make you understand how much you mean to some people
- 5% to get saved at the hospital and if it saves you the second universe "glitches" and disappears
- Or another theory world in which this big guy watches his aquarium in which is a few hundred galaxies in which is your planet in which you are
- Or a world where dead players do stuff to waste time just to respawn or waiting for everyone to finish their time so they could do a new game
- I'd make a simulation world where material would change forms all the time but that would require me to be a genius in physics, chemistry, biology and know more than the entire humanity to do it right, but as I am now I can only show that material never disappears and just transforms into something else. Writing on paper increases its size a bit and each time we send stuff in space our planet becomes smaller.
- And that your body material was surely dirt or stone or water or what ever you want one time
- And that goes for everything
- Or another Ein on weed world where we live an infinite Matrioshka and the bigger your piece is the slower you move and perceive time, you will be able to swap from Titan to ant
- A world in which you try to sleep but you can't so you create insane shit
- A world of my abstract art just to be there in which I'll have to put small structures shattered or lifeless or full of life or whatever like in the void from dishonored
- A world dedicated to my pets, Zara and Taiga in which you will be able to pet them and play with them. What a great idea
- Good boy and girl
- A rythm game
- Now that I think about it what if I go over the minimalistic games and create complex games so my community is split between many groups with their own favorite part?
- And if it gets steam workshop it will be full of EVERYTHING
RAW Paste Data